Rethink. Rebuild. Revive.
At Restoration Wellness, our mission is to support and educate our clients.
This is our newest addition to Restoration Wellness and we are so excited about it!
Massage Therapy Rochester NY
Formerly known as Custom Fat Loss, Rochester
If you have a hectic lifestyle, you know that being constantly on-the-go is just part of the routine. However, taking the time for massage therapy in Rochester can be a useful tool that can help you continue performing at your very best. This is due to the fact that a massage can do more than clear your conscience and ease your muscles. Massage Therapy in Rochester can keep your body in tip-top shape to help you - be you!
When your body is dealing with pain, it can be tough to deal with even the most routine errands. A massage can help you overcome these aches and pains by restoring the blood passages to your back, giving those muscles a quick pick me up in the form of oxygen. The result is the all-natural painkiller, endorphins, being released by your brain to bring you back to life.
Welcome to Restoration Wellness - Rochester
Massage therapy is a healing practice that can enhance an individual’s wellness and physiological performance. A massage can have a positive impact on the physique and psyche of a person. A shortlist of the amazing effects a massage can have include: shuttling toxins away from soft tissues, improving blood flow, and improving the resilience of the body’s many fibers and joints.
HERE ARE SOME KEY BENEFITS OF MASSAGE:
- Increases blood flow
- Improves sleep
- Decreases stress hormones
- Helps boost your immune system
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER:
- Swedish Massage: (one of the most common massage techniques. Great if you are looking to relax!)
- 30 minutes- $50
- 60 minutes- $70 ($60 members)
- Deep tissue massage: (this technique utilizes deep, slow strokes to address areas of pain or tension)
- 30 minutes- $60
- 60 minutes- $85 ($70 members)
- Aromatherapy Massage: (Essential oils are added to your massage for a therapeutic effect.)
- $10 add on
- Cupping Massage: (Special cups are applied to specific areas of the body to help with inflammation, relaxation, increased blood flow, etc.)
- $10 add on
Carrie is a graduate of Onondaga School of Therapeutic Massage and has been an LMT since 2005. She loves making people feel better and helping them reach their best potential!
Call our office to get scheduled!